Who we are
Glimpse.ai is a profitable and fast growing artificial intelligence startup that automatically writes content about any subject with the same level of quality, factual accuracy, and usefulness as a human.
What you will be doing
You will be helping create and share content about how Article Forge (a Glimpse.ai product) and AI at large are impacting content writing, digital marketing, and beyond. Your content will wow our prospects and educate our customers on various topics ranging from deep learning to best SEO practices.
Your key responsibilities will be to develop, write, and deliver persuasive copy for varying audiences with varying levels of familiarity with AI and other technical topics, as well as content marketing techniques for newbies and seasoned veterans.
Your content needs to be engaging, easy for varying audiences to understand, and optimized for SEO.
This is a fully remote position where you can set your hours. The number of hours for this position is flexible, and this can be part or full time, depending on your preferences. Most communication will happen asynchronously through Slack.
What we are building towards
Our dream is two parts:
Part one: Develop strong AI – artificial intelligence that is smarter than a human.
Part two: Do this without selling our souls to venture capitalists or outside investors who will be more focused on Q4 profit than on making sure this technology creates a profoundly better society.
Glimpse.ai is entirely self-funded and is already profitable by selling awesome artificial intelligence products. We want to continue to advance artificial intelligence through sustainable, iterative, and self-funded improvements so that we can eventually reach our end goal while remaining independent and principled.
What we want from you
• 2+ years experience content writing, preferably within a software/technical environment
• Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon
• Understanding of keyword research and SEO content optimization
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
• Confirmed experience with delivering extremely high-quality output under deadlines
• Native English fluency
• An interest in AI/ML (direct experience not required)